Our website integrates privacy controls which affect how we will manage and process your personal information. In case we modify this policy, we will intimate about changes on our website because we are fully concerned about your privacy and we would like to keep all of you informed about how we are using your data.
What We Gather?
At Billbyte, we collect basic information at the time of account creation. Information we collect about you includes:
- Your instance name
- Your contact information (such as your name, email address, mobile number)
- Billing information (such as billing address)
- Account security information (such as password)
- Payment details (such as credit card and PayPal details)
We also may collect information about how you access our website. It may include your [IP address, browser type, version and page views].
How We Gather?
We collect information directly from our website, email or telephone. We do not collect information about you from third parties such as our Technology Partners, Resellers and other Billbyte clients or customers. We obtain personal information through any of the following interactions with us:
- When you visit our website and fill any of the signup forms present on the website
- When you call us directly on any one of our listed numbers
- When you visit our live chat
- When you register for a support and maintenance account
- When you email us directly on any of our listed email addresses
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
Why We Gather?
At Billbyte we collect your personal information to create online hosted accounts, to send newsletters and other details related to our services. We may also use the information to:
• communicate with you about your account and orders (including sending emails relating to your registration, account status, order confirmations, renewal or expiration notices and other important information)
• operate, maintain and provide to you the features and functionality of the Billbyte services
• respond to your inquiries and complaints made by you relating to Billbyte products and services or any information that you request
• provide training, support and consulting services
• process and fulfill orders in connection with Billbyte services and keep you informed about the status of your order
• help you complete a transaction or order
• bill you for services you purchased
• send statements and invoices
• communicate with you about any changes in our Terms and Conditions that apply to you
• perform data analytics and research
• verify your identity to detect and prevent fraud
• conduct marketing and sales activities (such as sending newsletters, special offers and promotions or contacting you about services or information we think may interest you)
How Long We Hold It?
Billbyte retains your information as long as you keep your hosting account with us, or it is required to provide services to you, or you are in contact with our support team. As described in the “Your rights” section below, to the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request that we delete your information or restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
With Who And Why We Share?
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
What Are Your Rights?
Right To Access Your Information
Right To Rectify Your Information
You have the request right to rectify your personal information where it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. This facility is free of charge.
Right To Erase Your Data
You have the request right to request to remove your personal information where it is no longer necessary to retain such information.
Right To Restrict The Processing Of Your Data
You have the request right to restrict us for processing any of your personal information in some circumstances, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of the information.
Our Policy Towards Children
How To Contact Us?
Should you wish to request which information we hold on you or your company, to amend any data that we hold on you or your company or to make a complaint, please contact us through the contact information below:
Suite 401, 50 Burnhamthorpe Road W.
Mississauga, ON, L5B 3C2 Canada